As a parent, what should I do if I notice my son developing gynecomastia?


If your son appears to be developing gynecomastia and takes or has taken, Risperdal, you should first consult your doctor. If your son is diagnosed with gynecomastia as a potential result of taking Risperdal, you should then contact our Risperdal gynecomastia attorneys for a free legal consultation.

Leave a Reply

Do I Have a Case?

  • For a free and confidential Risperdal case evaluation, please complete this form and we will contact you shortly.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.