My child suffered serious complications due to Risperdal, can he still sue even though he is a minor?


As his parent or guardian, you may file the lawsuit on behalf of your minor child over alleged, serious adverse reactions associated with his treatment with Risperdal.

Leave a Reply

Do I Have a Case?

  • For a free and confidential Risperdal case evaluation, please complete this form and we will contact you shortly.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.